BendPillBox.com Reviews – Paltry Online Pharmacy

trust level

30%

 

main page

BendPillBox.com is the hostname of an online pharmacy that, like any other pharmacy would, claims to administer unbeatable services as well as the highest quality medications. These are just claims. Let’s see if we can verify or dismiss them.


Domain Details
Date of Registration2009-12-16
Owner CountryGermany, US
Contact Datayes
Business Information
Name of OrganisationMy Canadian Pharmacy
Address
Licenses, Certificates and Approvals
CIPAno
NABPno
LegitScriptrogue
Customer Support
Toll-Number(541) 382-1454
Email[email protected]
Live Chat Optionno
Shipping
Mailyes
Courier Mailyes
Free Shippingfor orders above $200
Payment Methods
Cardyes
E-Checksyes
Bitcoinno

 

Domain Information

This drugstore’s domain name is 9 years old as it was registered on the 16th Dec 2009. The registration expires on 16-12-2020. Consequently, the pharmacy’s domain name lifetime is 11 years. Most online pharmacies aged more than 5 years and with lifetimes greater than 7 years have always lived to deliver satisfactory services. However, using the age and lifetime of a drugstore to judge its quality isn’t safe. Your inference can be erroneous. Let’s then also take other factors into account.

2009-12-16

 

Business Profile

Germany

Starting from the website location, we noticed that it proves quite difficult to identify the exact country where the website is based. This is a common pattern in low-standard online drugstores. In fact, ScamAdviser specifies that there’s a 69% chance of the website having a German origin and a 31% chance of being located in the United States.

Turning to who hosts the pharmacy’s domain name, Computer Service Langenbach GmbH is a copper-bottomed domain name host. Though it’s not very popular, its services are dandy.

 

Their Drugs

popular medicines

There’s a wide selection of drugs at the pharmacy’s website including but not limited to pain relief medications, weight loss supplements, antivirals, antibacterials, sexual health medications, and more. However, the pharmacy’s popular products list consists of sexual health drugs – another pattern mostly exhibited by substandard online pharmacies. Medications from the pharmacy aren’t safe as their quality is unverified by any regulatory body. The FDA hasn’t any links with the pharmacy. Neither has WHO. We termed the prices of drugs offered by this pharmacy as “average” since they were neither high nor low. This was after we compared them with prices in typical other online drugstores. This is commendable as still, the pharmacy’s pricing is still cost-effective.

 

Legal Framework

A regulated or certified online pharmacy is always trustworthy from the word go. Certifiers usually go as far as checking the quality of medications in a pharmacy’s stores. This pharmacy has only one regulatory approval. The rest of the bodies do not trust the pharmacy and even one declares it rogue. According to ScamAdviser, the site looks safe (100% trust rating) to use. The pharmacy misses in the database of CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association) and doesn’t meet the LegitScript standards.

rogue status

 

Payment and Delivery

Payments are secure and fast. There is a whole lot of payment options to select from. They include:

delivery

❋ Visa
❋ MasterCard
❋ AMEX
❋ JCB
❋ Diners Club
❋ Discover
❋ E-checks

The standard Airmail delivery is one of the options used by this pharmacy to dish out orders. The cost is $10 with a surprising 30-day delay! There’s no tracking number for this option. Orders above $200 are shipped for free. The express delivery option is another. It costs $30 and is trackable. The order takes between 5-9 days before it is seen by the customer. The promise made by this pharmacy to offer fast delivery is not fulfilled here, especially when orders are shipped via the Airmail Service.

 

Customer Feedbacks

Through customer feedbacks, one is able to measure the standard of products and services offered by an online business. The pharmacy doesn’t offer the option of posting your feedback about their services. The pharmacy also has no past reviews posted on their website. Even without thinking much, this is an undisputable rogue action. However, we resorted to other websites for the testimonials. Unfortunately, the websites (TrustPilot and MyWot) had no customer feedbacks posted for this pharmacy. This is a very clear sign that the drugstore uses some trick to conceal their reviews and this makes it an unsafe drugstore to trade with.

no feedback

 

Conclusion

Following the poor customer services, substandard medications, lack of reviews, long delivery waiting times, average pricing of medications, a safe and wide selection of payment options, lack of considerable regulatory approvals, and a good business profile exhibited by this pharmacy, they are worth a 30% trust level.

 Find an alternative to stay healthy.

 

Pharmacy Ranking

We have created a rating of online pharmacies which gained our trust on the basis of their verified certificates, great customer feedback and quality services. Have a look and find the best store satisfying your needs.

Leave a Comment